To stay under denial.
Sometimes it becomes difficult
To refuse the truth.
Sometimes there are voids
That we fill in with lies.
Sometimes it's best
To confront our lives.
Truth and lies...
These are complicated perspectives.
Neither is more real
Than what you choose to believe.
There are reasons for both to exist,
These are choices that a person makes.
Neither can be a true judge of character,
These are mere consequences of what is at stake.
It's ironic...is it not...
That either can hurt someone,
Even though you choose either one,
To reveal what you got, with the least pain.
I believe in alternate truths
I believe in the coexistence of contradictions.
I believe in having faith in people...
If they lied...it must be in our best interest.
Everything is relative...
There exists no absolute.
Everything is viewed from various angles,
There exists no perfect view.
No comments:
Post a Comment