Chaos confusion everywhere,
The world everyday seems to be a complicated place.
Questions arising out of nowhere,
The answers seem to be drowning in the noise and crowds in our limited space.
Our existence is challenged and it all seems like a big competition,
Yet we go about doing what we have to, solving a piece of the puzzle step-by-step.
But is it so mystical and is it truly difficult?
Or is it just an illusion of confusion that manifests into depair.
Has the dust gathered over my eyes,
Or has it accumulated over the glass of my window.
Maybe everything is still clean and pure,
It's just my thoughts that have become cluttered?
There's a sense of urgency...
There never seems to be time.
But when does this clock run out of its numerous hours?
Does anyone know or are we just rushing and trying to live between seconds?
Sometimes I think it's all self inflicted.
I can if I want to...
I can feel content, I can feel peaceful, I can be relaxed, I can live free, I can trust, I can be, I can exist without boundaries.
The end of chaos within me can end the confusion in my world!
No comments:
Post a Comment