Sometimes I like...
Being by myself.
Helps me experience....
Who I am.
Walking with society
Is not something I dislike
Just that sometimes...
I out pace myself -
Sometimes running ahead...
And sometimes being left behind.
It's the feeling of being disconnected
That tears me apart....
Why do I have to choose
Between me and the rest?
Sometimes I,
Just want to stop and listen...
To the sound of the winds,
To the murmuring of the sands.
To the noise of the waves...
To the words in my dreams,
To the thoughts in my mind,
To the music in my symphony...
But there is no time.
Too much is at stake...
In choosing me over others.
It's not that I don't like them...
Just that sometimes I'd like
To experience me being me.
There are covers...
Layers and layers.
Nothing that I have put on...
It's just like the dust on a book -
The book lies there innocently...
Untouched....never realizing that
It's being covered....sometimes buried.
But then it's too late.
Sometimes I just want
To read a few pages from that book.
I want to rediscover the creativity
Of the author...
Because sometimes...
Sometimes I feel....
Like there are more authors to me...
Than the one mentioned on my cover!
No comments:
Post a Comment