Friday, September 4, 2015

Missing Him

It's not his smiles...
It's not his cries...
Its not his mischief....
It's not his eyes...
It's not his love...
It's not his wide open arms. 

I just miss his grumbling
I just miss his screaming
I miss his snogging
I miss his missing me. 

Everyday as I enter
His gaze...the stare...
His affection infused look filled with a sense of belonging that just makes it feel at home. 
His arms wide open ready to jump and grab me. 
His agitation and annoyance on not making it into my arms. 
His killer smile that could freeze time....
His playing with his toys while just laying one reassuring hand on my lap....just to feel my touch and feel protected. 
His fake laughs to entice me into taking him in my lap. 
 I just miss him so much....I just wish I cud make the distances disappear now....everytime I close my eyes he stares back at me and then I can't close my eyes anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment