You found me
From a place I did not know I was there.
You pulled me out
From a hole I did not realize I was hiding there.
Not a word had to be said,
Not a promise that had to be kept.
No gifts had to be given,
No expectations were ever set.
I saw the sparkle in your eyes at the sight of me
I heard the joy in your laugh when I opened my arms.
I felt the peace in your hug when you rested on my shoulder
I sensed the calm in your heart when you reached and I held.
You are a part of me that discovered the rest of me.
You are a piece of my soul that gathered the rest of me.
You have not tied me down,
I feel more grounded.
You have not overwhelmed me,
I feel much stronger.
You've made me tear up,
But you've cleared my vision.
You've stirred up my emotions,
But you've firmed my decisions.
You are me....
And from me you came.
And even though you are out there,
You've completed me from within.
No comments:
Post a Comment