Sunday, November 18, 2012

In a Moment...is Life

The Idea:
Life is a collection of memories...memories made up of moments that we may cherish or moment that we may look down upon. It is our perpetual wish to be able to relive those cherished times, or to travel back in time and right the wrongs.

The Conclusion:
Life offers every moment only once and this is the basis of each human life being so unique and of a variety. What we do and how we do comes down to how we execute our plans and how we react in that brief interval which we call moment. And that in my opinion, is the basic unit of life.


In a Moment… Is Life.

It’s gone...
All that is left is a memory.
Memory of a moment
That was once alive.

Call it the beauty...
Or call it the flaw…
But isn’t this the very…
Essence of being alive?

Every moment that we plan for...
Every moment that we anticipate…
Every moment that we pack with as many thrills that we can…
Every moment… that makes us look forward to being alive.

When I turn around and look back…
It’s a whole collage –
Of distinct colors…of distinct faces; 
Of distinct sounds…of distinct voices; 
Of distinct touches…of distinct feelings; 
The more I look…the vibrant it gets!

I think to myself…what if –
What if I could rewind…
What if I could play it all back…
What if I could relive each moment…
What if I could patch the mistakes?

But the true beauty lies in the chaos –
The randomness that all the moments create…
Each moment can only be created once…
Making our life… a masterpiece. 

But “Its just a moment…” and nothing more…
A brief interval between now… and then.
But sometimes it is all that there is,
Between not being and being alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment