The Idea:
They say silence can be so loud that it could make you go deaf. The departure of someone special from your life leaves you with that kind of deafening silence.
The Conclusion:
Not all wounds can heal with time and not all attempts at getting that someone special back in your life yield successful results. Sometimes you just have to wait till the end, until you become one with that silence.
They say silence can be so loud that it could make you go deaf. The departure of someone special from your life leaves you with that kind of deafening silence.
The Conclusion:
Not all wounds can heal with time and not all attempts at getting that someone special back in your life yield successful results. Sometimes you just have to wait till the end, until you become one with that silence.
…And then there was silence
The distant waves went silent,
The crowded streets went mute,
The muzzling of the leaves outside…
The soft crunching of the mud below
my feet.
It was a defining moment…that one,
When silence came screaming to me! (draining out all other sounds around)
I stared into the emptiness,
For the remains of your impression,
I tried to search the wind around me
For the residues of your scent.
I felt every part of me, (felt: refers to physically feeling with hands)
For any signs of your touch.
I moved my lips but could not utter,
There were no thoughts left behind
my words.
You took away…the broken pieces,
Was left with nothing to mend… (all attempts would be futile)
Those shattered glasses…were swept
away too, (complete emptiness and vacuum)
There was no place to settle… even
for the dust.
And time will heal…
And time will heal…
I said to myself.
I cried, I wept,
All time did was ticked away in the
stillness… (re-affirming the silence)
Until one last time…all just went
silent.
No comments:
Post a Comment