The Idea:
There was no idea behind this poem. These are the emotions that anyone would feel when Their God's Gift, is born. There are so many things that you are unaware of that stir up with the birth of a child. An Unexplainable bond, an undeniable emotion, an incredible discovery of yourself.
The Conclusion:
Be it any parent, what they all go through, hopefully, is the same. We all, always see ourselves in each of our children.
Mini Me
He is so little,
Yet he filled my world with happiness!
He fits right in one arm,
Yet he gave me the world to hold on to!
He cannot focus now,
But he has given me a direction.
He cannot talk now....
But he has explained life to me!
His expressions are so distant,
Yet he extracts the deepest emotions out of me.
His look is so lost,
Yet in him I found all my answers!
I thought I had experienced,
Every emotion that there was!
I thought I knew...
Every feeling that there could be!
But now I know...
That I have discovered a new me...
I have uncovered a new dimension,
I have established a new point of view!
To be part of whole,
I understand what that means.
I know when he looks at me...
Gives me one blank stare...
That somewhere in there...behind those eyes...
Is a part of me...looking back at me!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethe most unexplainable emotion of a parent so aptly worded and put into perspective....kudos father dear....ayaan will fall in love with you all over again once he gets to understand these emotions (guess when he's a father)......guj job baba.......
ReplyDelete